LP8 - Cooking with Kids - Note from Mom

Posted by JMom | Thursday, March 30, 2006 | | 3 comments »

The following posts are from Jade, my budding chef with a penchant for drinks :D Today, she had reason to celebrate. It's her 13th Birthday!

Next up is Garlic Fried Chicken Asi. She has been cooking a lot more meats lately, but she just hasn't gotten around to posting them.

Lastly, but actually firstly, you've all seen the clone's suman.

Cooking with kids is one of the greatest joys for moms like me. There always comes that dreaded teen-age phase when nothing you do is right and nothing you say is cool. The generation gap becomes highly evident and ever widening. But the one place where there is always a bridge to cross, is in the kitchen.

Thank you, Iska for hosting this eighth round of Lasang Pinoy, Cooking with Kids.

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // 4/02/2006 12:40 PM  

    Jmom, your girls are really impressive! Galing magluto. :)
    I myself am gonna do that garlic fried chicken. It sounds sooo delicious. Thanks for sharing. And well done to your girls!

  2. Unknown // 4/04/2006 9:45 AM  

    belated happy birthday Jade! wow JMom teenie na siya :)

  3. JMom // 4/04/2006 10:54 AM  

    hi celiaK, thanks! I am just waiting for the day that I can put my feet up and have them cook for me :-D

    hi Stel, I have two teenies now :( They grow so fast. I can't believe they were ever babies. Asi will turn 14 in a couple of weeks.

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e