Sassy Chicken w/ Mushroom & Sour Cream

Posted by JMom | Monday, September 19, 2005 | , | 8 comments »

This recipe is derived from the Pinoy Cook with very little changes. It has become a regular at our house because it is quick and easy to prepare and because the flavor suites everyone's palate.

Sassy Chicken with Mushroom Cream

1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 large onion, sliced
1 can of Straw Mushrooms, drained
1/4 cup of butter
3 tablespoons of sour cream
Salt & Pepper, to taste
garnish with Flat leaf parsley, chopped

In a hot pan, melt the butter and lightly brown the chicken pieces. When done, remove chicken from the pan and saute' the garlic and onions until fragrant. Add the chicken back in, add the mushrooms and sour cream and season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with parsey leaves and stir quickly before serving.
Another 30-minute meal, including prep time!

8 comments

  1. Anonymous // 9/20/2005 5:13 AM  

    uy! this looks yummy!

  2. JMom // 9/21/2005 12:00 PM  

    Hi Thess! It's really yummy and easy, that's the best part :-) subukan mo.

  3. ting-aling // 9/25/2005 2:08 AM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  4. Kalyn Denny // 9/26/2005 12:43 PM  

    On my blog I do a feature called Food Blog Finds where I highlight recipes I fond on other blogs that would fit my lower carb way of eating (with a link back to the original blog of course). Thought you might like to know that I featured you and this recipe this last weekend.

  5. Kalyn Denny // 9/26/2005 12:44 PM  

    On my blog I do a feature called Food Blog Finds where I highlight recipes I fond on other blogs that would fit my lower carb way of eating (with a link back to the original blog of course). Thought you might like to know that I featured you and this recipe this last weekend.

  6. JMom // 9/26/2005 1:56 PM  

    Hi Kalyn, thanks for visiting. I just visited your site, thanks for the mention and link also :-)

    I do love your idea of the Food Blog Finds. I should start doing more of that, when I do my bloghopping.

  7. Anonymous // 10/26/2005 4:08 PM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  8. Anonymous // 10/26/2005 4:50 PM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e