Gigantic Tapioca Pudding

Posted by JMom | Saturday, December 15, 2007 | | 1 comments »

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I love puddings, and one of my favorite if tapioca. However, tapioca puddings are usually made with tiny tapioca pearls, not these humungous ones. These large pearls are normally used for bubble drinks or boba which my girls have been addicted to and have been experimenting with making the drinks at home. With their unused pearls, I decided to make this version of the tapioca pudding.


Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

1 comments

  1. Grace Ediza Virlouvet // 1/03/2008 9:13 AM  

    I miss this!!! Yummy!

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e