NaBloPoMo Shameless Plug

Posted by JMom | Monday, November 06, 2006 | | 3 comments »

nablopomo_yoda_120x90In case you, like most of my friends, never use the front door to our house and always come through the kitchen door instead, I invite you to visit me In Our House this month. Through the front door.

This month, I have done something that I will probably regret in a week or so. I am participating in NaBloPoMo or National Blog Posting Month. NaBloPoMo is fashioned after another event called NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, where you are supposed to write a novel in a month. Hah! no, I'm not writing a novel. NaBloPoMo participants are only expected to update their blog every day for a month.

Anyway, visit me there once in a while and see what I'm rambling about.

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // 11/10/2006 8:25 AM  

    What an undertaking! Everyday of the month!!??!! Buona fortuna!!

  2. Anonymous // 11/11/2006 8:01 PM  

    grazi, rowena! So far, so good after 11 days! :)

  3. Anonymous // 11/15/2006 9:54 AM  

    Too bad it is impossible for me to respect that for everyday!
    Hello Jmom...kumusta lang!

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e