Southern Style Potato Salad

Posted by JMom | Friday, May 12, 2006 | , , | 2 comments »

Potato-SaladI don't know why this photo came out so funky, but I guess I'll just have to replace it next time we make potato salad again. This time around, we are doing potato salad the Southern way, or at least this is how my husband's family does potato salad. I know some people like mustard in their potato salad, but hubby's family is not too crazy about it. I am not a big fan of mustardy potato salad either but I use it for color once in a while. This time around, I didn't have to color it with mustard. That yellow color is from the yukon gold potatoes that I used for this batch.

Click here for the Potato Salad recipe...

All About Potato Salads

2 comments

  1. Kalyn Denny // 5/15/2006 11:51 AM  

    Can't wait to see your garden

  2. JMom // 5/15/2006 4:44 PM  

    Hi Kalyn, we actually have started the garden here

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e