Turkey Casserole

Posted by Jade | Saturday, December 04, 2004 | , , | 2 comments »

Here's another recipe you may want to use for your leftover Turkey. Sorry it's so late though. This is actually from my Auntie O. She made Chicken Casserole for me when I was at her house babysitting and stuff. So I got the recipe and decided to use turkey instead of chicken. It's okay, but I think I still like hers better, the turkey made a much different taste, I didn't think it would make such a difference, but here's the recipe.



1lb. egg noodle
1 can cream of mushroom (or celery)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
1 12oz. can of white breast chicken undrained (or left over chicken w/ 1/3 cup chicken broth) or leftover chopped/torn chicken/or turkey
1 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
1/2 cup mozarella cheese (optional)

Prepare egg noodles as instructed in package. Drain and place in large casserole dish.
Mix in all ingredients cover and bake at 350 for 40-50 mins.

Pretty easy, Clone and Asi both like it too. Big hit here, 'cept fur dad, he sorta has this thing about Casserole, so did I but I gave this one a chance. Pretty good. Enjoy!

2 comments

  1. purplegirl // 12/04/2004 11:42 PM  

    sounds and looks delish to me. and so simple to make. i'll have to give this one a try one of these days but i'll have to use chicken as all turkey leftovers are gone!

  2. SiaoChaBoa // 12/17/2004 11:46 AM  

    Yum.. :)

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e